I went to them to have a proper load hitch put on my truck.They put on the wrong class hitch.

I waited all day for my truck, looked at the hitch and saw that it was wrong class, wrong load. told them this and asked why they put on the wrong one since this is their business and they should know what they are doing. they do not know nor do they care. they were rude and didn't refund me the proper amount.

wasted the whole day there with a bunch of idiots at this place. Mississauga Ontario.

don't ever go there or deal with John.he is a *** manager!

Had an Experience with Hitch City Mississauga Ontario?

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #890583

I had the exact same thing happen at the Scarborough location.I had special ordered a particular hitch, waited two weeks, left my car there for the day, then came back and they'd installed a different hitch.

They said that was 'normal'.I ended up ordering the correct one online and installing it myself.

Chapman Bmw - "Certified" Pre-Owned vehicle scam Chapman Bmw "On November 27, 2015, one of the author’s friends went down to the Chapman BMW dealership to buy a used BMW 328 listed on the site. Kenneth Smith, a sales..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Harbor Freight Tools - Harbor Freight Sand Blast Cabinet Harbor Freight Tools "I purchased a sand blast cabinet online from Harbor Freight.com a few weeks ago. When it arrived the box had busted open on the ground in front of my shop...." Read more 4l60e piece of trash.  Monster transmission Monster Transmission "So my husband bought a transmission this was our 2nd explained situation to monster transmission they took all the things into account for what he wanted and we paid the..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Chopretail - Horrible Experience Chopretail "I am a new mother and purchased a Spectra S2 pump from Chop Retail via Walmart. I like to be a prepared mother and ordered the pump 4 months before..." Read more